Health & Safety Catalogue
Following earlier CAO agreements, the universities and employees’ organisations make agreements regarding working conditions and record them in the form of a Health & Safety Catalogue. This catalogue contains guidelines and instruments which have proven to be effective at other universities. The agreements are assessed by the Health and Safety Inspectorate.
So far agreements have been reached regarding the following matters:
• Psychosocial workload (PSW): all factors in the work situation which cause stress.
• CANS: symptoms relating to the neck, upper back, shoulders, arms, elbows, wrists and/or hands. Previously known as RSI.
• Dangerous substances (DS)
• Risk Assessment & Evaluation (RA&E)
• In-house emergency service (BHV )
• Information, Education and Monitoring (IE&M)
Please consult the Health & Safety Catalogue on the VSNU site.